• The EVO GPS tracker device and service is to be used for non-commercial, personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited, unless licensed and authorized by EVO Systems Sdn Bhd (hereinwith referred to as “The Company”).
• The GPS tracker relies on available GPS and GPRS coverage to function properly. This is subject to the coverage of the telecommunication provider and is offered on a best-effort basis.
• The Company is not liable for any losses, either direct or indirect, that maybe caused by the use of this device/service by the user or any interference or loss of service caused by the surrounding environment and/or weather.
• This product is not to be used under illegal condition(s) and it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the use of this product does not violate any law and regulation.
• The immobilizer feature is available subject to the type and model of the vehicle. Some vehicles may not support it.
• The immobilizer feature, if installed, is done so with full knowledge and consent of the customer. The Company will not be held liable for any claim or damage that might occur during the course of installation or use of the feature.
• The Company is not responsible for any damages and problems caused by improper installation by the installer. Any action seeking for remedy and compensation shall refer to the installer.
• The SIM card in the GPS tracker is not to be removed or replaced.
• Any tampering with the GPS tracker or included SIM card will result in the device and service being terminated.
• The Company reserves the right to regulate, pause or terminate the user’s service, at any time without notice, should The Company find that the service is not being used under proper terms.
• In the event of the sale of vehicle in which the EVO GPS tracker device is it is installed, it is the responsibility of the current owner of the EVO GPS tracker device to inform the new owner of the presence of the device in the vehicle being sold. The current owner also needs to inform The Company in order to deactivate the affected device.
• Information and instruction of the product are correct on the date of printing. The Company reserves the right to change the terms and condition without informing the users and users are bound by the latest terms and condition at all time. The latest terms & conditions are available on the website at http://www.evogpstracker.com
Important Note About EVO GPS Tracker Usage & Warranty:
• The device warranty is valid at a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase.
• The EVO GPS Tracker warranty is effective from the 1st day of purchase, but is only valid if the purchaser has sent in the registration SMS and the warranty registration form has been submitted by the reseller.
• Please do note that each EVO GPS Tracker is tied to the included SIM card (unless indicated otherwise).
• The EVO GPS Tracker will not function with any other SIM card and any tampering with the device or SIM card will result in the voiding of your warranty.
Fair Usage of M2M SIM Subscription:
• Subscription to the service is subject to fair and reasonable usage based on the average usage of a EVO GPS Tracker user.
The subscription will cover up to the following:
– Up to 200 SMSes sent by the device per month
– Up to 30 minutes of voice calls by the device per month
– Up to 5MB of data by the device per month
• If it is found that the device is using more than the fair usage amount stated above, The Company reserves the right to suspend the device’s service.
• The Company reserves the right to disconnect the subscription and SIM card of the device if the subscriber’s subscription has not been paid. In the case that a reconnection is required, a reconnection fee will be charged.